Various HR management Courses are offered by the GBNTC in Saudi Arabia. HR managers and professionals would benefit from taking up this advanced course offered by GBNTC. For, it addresses the issues that these professionals face in their venture to add value and innovation to the HR functions within their organizations. Here are the benefits which can be enjoyed by HR officers, Personnel officers, supervisors, leaders, HR professionals, ER professionals, and engineers, by taking up the course.
Knowledge and skills gain
The program helps professionals gain knowledge and skills on the different managerial facets of HR, including Effective Performance Appraisals, Developing HR Policies and Procedures, Strategically aligned HR, Budgeting in HR, Job Analysis and Job Descriptions, ROI on Training, HR Audit, Manpower Planning, and Establishing Effective Pay Plans. Equipped with these, HR managers are able to handle the complete hiring process tactfully; and deal successfully with issues arising post-hiring (like compensation, discipline, diversity issue, etc).
Better job opportunities
Now-a-days, most of the roles pertaining to HR and admin require superior knowledge and qualification so that these professionals can execute procedure and policies in line with the organization’s goals. The HR training and certification equips professionals to sensitively handle challenges arising in the human resource management task; and perfectly aids them to accomplish their organization’s goals. As more and more organizations have realized this, the HR certified professionals have better job prospects at their disposal.
As mentioned earlier, HR certified professionals earn a quick recognition, which helps earn a better job. And better earning obviously comes through a better job! Forty eight percent more pays than uncertified individuals are derived by certified professionals, say studies. The Human Resources Professional Association and PayScale, Inc.’s survey revealed that HR certified professionals received 13% higher salaries than their un-certified equivalents.
The HR certification course approves one’s knowledge in the HR management niche, endorses his/her dedication to career improvement, and acknowledges his/her workplace readiness. It also is a proof of one’s newly gained knowledge, training and skills; and can be presented to one’s current and future employees.
Upon getting HR certified, individuals can use the designation after their name in the way similar designations are employed in professions like engineering, law, medicine, accounting, agriculture, etc.
Then, why wait? Go ahead, and get enrolled in the HR program to enjoy all the above discussed benefits.
HR Courses offered By GBNTC in Saudi Arabia
- MEDIATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION (2 DAYS)
- GETTING RESULTS THROUGH TALENT MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
- HR EMPLOYEE RETENTION (2 DAYS)
- SELECTION PRINCIPLES AND BEST PRACTICES (2 DAYS)
- HR STRATEGY IN TRANSFORMING ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
- MANAGING CULTURE ACROSS GLOBAL ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
- BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR HR LEADERS (2 DAYS)
- STRATEGIC HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN PRACTICE (2 DAYS)
- CREATING AND SUSTAINING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS (2 DAYS)
- DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING IN HR: ANALYTICS, METRICS AND SCORECARDS (2 DAYS)
- HR & VALUE CREATION: DRIVING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE (2 DAYS)
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON WORKPLACE SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON TALENT MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTER CLASS ON PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON NEGOTIATION, MEDIATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON EMPLOYEE RIGHTS AND LABOR RELATIONS
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON CREATING AND MAINTAINING A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON HUMAN RESOURCES AS A STRATEGIC PARTNER