HR EMPLOYEE RETENTION (2 DAYS)
HR EMPLOYEE RETENTION : The issue of employee retention has been a continuous dilemma ever since the birth of businesses. Past studies demonstrate that one out of each three individuals are disappointed with their present work circumstances and could leave for better positions as the monetary situations keeps on making pressing strides. Effective business associations acknowledge employee retention as essential to managing their leadership and growth in the commercial center. Pulling in, procuring, and holding high-bore employees in today’s market, challenges all associations to administer ability at all levels. In the face of a growing talent shortage, few companies can afford to ignore strategies for employee retention. This masterclass provides the executives with strategies and suggestions on ways of turning an average organization into a highly productive one. The participants will get an insight into understanding the leadership skills needed to retain employees. They will be able to implement retention strategies within organization, design powerful employee orientation programs and create and use employees to the best of their interest to hold them in the organization for a longer period of time.
HR EMPLOYEE RETENTION – TRAINING METHODOLOGY
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry
impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with
latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes