2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
MASTERCLASS ON COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:This Training Program will work with participants to understand, evaluate, and apply a variety of compensation programs, including and understanding the use and benefit of pay bands, pay groupings, factor evaluation systems, merit based pay, compensation matrices, and compensation market research. Benefit program evaluation will review health, dental, life, and disability insurance programs; paid time off, parental leave, profit sharing, and gain sharing pay.
The GBNTC Human Resources Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS?
There are two groups of employees that can benefit from participation in these training programs:
- Human resource managers, senior department managers, department managers, specialists, team leaders, and department supervisors that require a better understanding of, and the need for effective human resource programs and initiatives to advance the MV2P of the business.
- Employees in a public or private business that require a better understanding of, and the need for effective human resource programs and initiatives, including labor representative, line and staff employees, technicians, and customer service personnel.
- Understand the role of human resources in assisting a business in becoming more effective in the delivery of its products and services.
Understand how development of an effective employee recruitment,selection,orientation,and retention program can assist a business in more effectively accomplishing its objectives.
- Understand how human resource activities can develop meaningful and effective training and development programs and processes that enhance productivity,
- Understand the importance and significance of developing effective workforce alignment, employee motivation, and employee engagement programs and processes to enhance achievement of a business’ MV2P.
- Understand the role that compensation and benefit programs have in the development and maintenance of employee engagement and motivation.
- Understand how to develop effective performance appraisal tools and programs that can improve business and employee performance.
- Understand how to incorporate the ongoing changes to the rights of employees and the role of lab or organizations in business to ensure that business goals and objectives are achieved and enhanced.
- Understand how to utilize a variety of effective negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution tools and procedures to assist participants and their businesses in more effectively accomplishing business goals.
- Understand the importance of, and need for, workplace safety and risk management policies and procedures so that the business, its employees, and its business partners can develop and maintain more productive and effective business relationships.
- Understand the importance of creating and maintaining a dynamic business environment in an increasingly diverse, competitive,and global economy and business partner network.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes