BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR HR LEADERS (2 DAYS)
BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR HR LEADERS :In a worldwide economy, described by customization, velocity and rapid pace of development, powerful Human Resource Management (HRM) is critical to fruitful system execution. An organization’s core assets are their employees; their knowledge, skills and relationships. The customary operational HR pioneers has seen a dramatic shift in the recent decades. Increasingly business associations have started recognizing HR as a key specialty unit that has huge ramifications in accomplishing corporate targets. HR senior officials are relied upon to make significant commitments in the key decision making process and all things considered, they have progressively more pressure to prove their credibility and exhibit the required abilities by having a firm grasp on the key ideas, models and dialect of business and methodology. This masterclass takes an in depth look at the strategic tools, frameworks and mindsets that are used by managers and consultants to equip the participants with the language of business and strategy to enable them to effectively communicate at the highest level of organization. This masterclass will enable the participants to develop enhanced leadership capabilities by facilitating and establishing strategic concepts that play a proactive role in shaping the human resource strategy within the organization.
TRAINING METHODOLOGY – BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR HR LEADERS (
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry
impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with
latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes