CREATING AND SUSTAINING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS (2 DAYS)
CREATING AND SUSTAINING HIGH PERFORMING TEAM : As businesses continue to fight the fierce battle for their survival in this competitive technology embedded market space, having high performing teams can make the difference and provide the organizations with the leading edge. A high performing team incorporates goal focused individuals with complementary skills set and expertise, who have the ability to collaborate, innovate and provide consistently high quality results. This masterclass will provide an exclusive combination of case work along with experimental exercises for the participants to gain hands on experience in building on and leading teams in diverse contexts. It will help them explore:
• The factors that promote high performing work culture
• Team development life cycle and its common stages
• Causes for team disintegration and dysfunction
• Types of team formation established to achieve specific goals.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry
impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with
latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND CREATING AND SUSTAINING HIGH PERFORMING TEAM TRAINING?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes