DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING IN HR: ANALYTICS, METRICS AND SCORECARDS (2 DAYS)
DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING IN HR: ANALYTICS, METRICS AND SCORECARDSAs increasingly large and average sized organizations continue to execute ERP frameworks, that catch and store an
assortment of information, human asset experts have more noteworthy capacity than had been at any other time to utilize this information to drive choice making. However, given this scenario experts are progressively encountering following queries:
• What information?
• Also, what choices?
• How would you create frameworks that prompt better choice making and provide the ability to foresee and counteract issues?
HR Analytics can offer some assistance with answering these queries. This master class is designed for HR leaders to stay a step-ahead of the competition and discover how to use effective HR analytics initiative that maximizes human capital insights for strategic HR decision making. Participants will learn ways to collect and use this data to conduct evaluation in the most effective manner for the benefit of the organization and for developing the talent within the organization.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry
impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with
latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
PERSONAL IMPACT – DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes