DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN PRACTICE (2 DAYS)
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN PRACTICE: Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is crucial to building worldwide benefits, creating top ability, and reacting adequately to changing client prerequisites. Imagine a collection of empire builders and yes-men – all with similar backgrounds and ways of thinking, this would lead to a culture deprived of innovation and creative thinking, as well as it would bring monotony and repetition of skills set in the working environment creating a workforce of dwarfs rather than inspired enthusiasts. However, implementing D&I may be challenging and if not properly imbedded in work culture it may miss its mark concerning planned targets. Diversity and inclusion must be embedded in an organization’s environment to make a positive impact on performance. This masterclass differentiates diversity from inclusion and would enable the participants to understand how to assess the different levels of inclusion for an organization. It would particularly enable the participants to look beyond compliance, identify new talent pools, address diversity in all aspects of talent management, create ways for like-minded people to connect and finally it would help the participants to make diversity as part of their respective brands.
TRAINING METHODOLOGY – DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN PRACTICE
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry
impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with
latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes