GETTING RESULTS THROUGH TALENT MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
TALENT MANAGEMENT is always critical for both human resource and business leaders to recruit and retain the very best talent. We need to manage the company’s talent in the most efficient manner as they are the key to company’s success. The company, in order to retain, needs an integrated and a systematic approach for attracting, developing, engaging and retaining the critical talent. This masterclass will help participants gain diverse insights that will benefit the entire organization. They will dig deeper into understanding the organization’s key talent management challenges and unveil solutions that can be used to overcome these issues. This module will also examine the current trends and will help demonstrate various talent practices and processes that are needed to align and create an effective solution for the organizational success through employing talent management principles.
TALENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING METHODOLOGY
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes