HR STRATEGY IN TRANSFORMING ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
OVERVIEW – HR STRATEGY IN TRANSFORMING ORGANIZATION
HR Strategy in transforming organization : An organization grows when there is a balance between its business strategy and the context it creates for the people. A long term organization success requires an alignment of people with business strategy. HR plays this role in the organization but often lacks the ability to connect people and process effectively. As business strategies change, the Human Resources function is faced with immense challenges. Building strong partnership skills with business leaders and managing complex change processes is increasingly critical. This masterclass is designed to update the participants with the latest thinking and research on HR topics and is expected to strengthen their personal skills set. The participants will learn how to apply competitive advantage through HR and align strategies with business objectives. They will be able to develop a new focus on the future of the working environment and prepare themselves for the change.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes