HR & VALUE CREATION: DRIVING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE (2 DAYS)
OVERVIEW – HR & VALUE CREATION
HR & VALUE CREATION One of the key success factors of high performing organizations is placing their people first. Today HR executives are challenged to develop efficient, effective and simple yet powerful solutions to the people side of the business. However, it
remains difficult to determine the exact contribution of the HR function to achieve these objectives. An effective HR strategy
provides a roadmap to create value through the organization’s workforce. It also includes guidelines for the organization to
follow when competing for new talent or retaining existing talent. These guidelines can cover a broad range of issues, such
as skills and competencies which are most critical for achieving future goals and objectives, how to source talent (grow or
buy), and how to create and maintain a high-performance culture. This master class will cover and enlighten the participants
with the techniques required to drive and maintain business performance through establishing correct Human Resource
capabilities and also improving operational excellence continuously.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry
impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with
latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes