MANAGING CULTURE ACROSS GLOBAL ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
MANAGING CULTURE ACROSS GLOBAL ORGANIZATION : Globalization has redefined the landscape for managing across borders driving both change and competition. The transnational, an incipient corporate form, emerged to meet these challenges. From scaling efficiencies and engendering organizational flexibility to developing comprehensive learning capabilities, the transnational form of organizations must continually evolve to remain competitive. The pace of change and its attendant involution place consequential demands on the international firm’s faculty to grow and execute. Technology, deregulation and economic threats augment this already challenging business environment for the transnational firms. This masterclass will explore the characteristics of the transnational organization, its development, its operations and its strategic execution on the fast paced business landscape. At the end of this module participants will be able to identify, analyze and resolve the issues intrinsically in managing, across borders.
TRAINING METHODOLOGY – MANAGING CULTURE ACROSS GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry
impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with
latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes