MEDIATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION (2 DAYS)
MEDIATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION : The abilities of conflict resolution are crucial in contemporary life. Professionals in business, public bodies and the law are increasingly expected to act in a collaborative way and to resolve disputes without the delay and expense of litigation. This masterclass combines both theoretical and practical elements. The participants will be able to apply the specialized knowledge and practice mediation and negotiation skills efficiently within the organization. The masterclass draws on current practices to deal with conflicts ranging from small individual disputes to large scale, international, and multi-party conflicts. And it offers the participants detailed studies in deep seated conflict and cross cultural conflict resolution.
MEDIATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION – TRAINING METHODOLOGY
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MEDIATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION PROGRAM?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes