SELECTION PRINCIPLES AND BEST PRACTICES (2 DAYS)
SELECTION PRINCIPLES BEST PRACTICES : Selection principles influence the very substance of association in Human Resource practice. Selection is the procedure of gathering data that structures the fitting benchmark for choosing which work candidates ought to be employed. This masterclass will present the historical backdrop of worker choice and will examine selection models, selection devices, and utility and validation models. These matters will be discussed and talked upon in connection with the legitimate commitments to give rise to equal employment opportunities. Participants will be educated about the tips, tools and techniques needed to assist them in selecting the best suitable candidates for the respective jobs and making a significant impact on the organization and also benefiting the applicants.
TRAINING METHODOLOGY – SELECTION PRINCIPLES BEST PRACTICES
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes