STRATEGIC HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
STRATEGIC HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT : It has been seen that human capital has become increasingly important for businesses to succeed. The leaders of today need to understand the essential practices and identify the gaps in human capital system and align them with the organizational success. This master class will help participants to enhance their understanding of human capital in order to assist in their development as an effective organizational leader and provide them with sound principles of human capital to make better decisions about talent in their organizations. The participants will understand the strategic human capital management framework, strategic alignment and workforce planning and deployment and how to utilize this data to contribute to a high performance organizational culture.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension.
The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior HR Professionals
- Human Resource Executives and Directors
- HR dept. Heads and General Managers
- HR Managers and Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Business Unit Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
PERSONAL IMPACT – STRATEGIC HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Human Resources Management terminology, concepts and principles
- Learn to design and implement Human Resource Management policies that support an organization’s strategic plan and growth
- Learn to develop Human Recourse management practices that enhance an organization’s ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain effective employees
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping the strategy within the organization
- Understand the key principles of high-performance working and critically review the links between performance and Human Resource Management practices.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes