1 DAY MASTERCLASS ON PROJECT RECOVERY METHODS
PROJECT RECOVERY:Research suggests that more than half of the projects fail to meet their desired objectives. While it is important to know why these projects fail, it is even more important to learn how to quickly recover the projects in trouble and how to prevent this trouble to occur in the first place. In this Masterclass you will learn how to reduce the likelihood of a project failure and what measures can be taken to recover a troubled project. Topics covered in this Masterclass include: identifying a project in trouble, developing solutions to recover troubled projects, avoiding problems that lead to troubled projects, project management maturity, stakeholder engagement and strategic alignment.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON PROJECT RECOVERY METHODS ?
- This Masterclass is designed for senior managers, directors and project managers with oversight responsibilities for single or multiple projects.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes