1 DAY MASTERCLASS ON QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN PROJECTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT:This Masterclass provides an overview of important quality management frameworks, including ISO, SixSigma and other sector specific standards. The aim is to develop an understanding of the principles of quality management and how one can apply them to different project processes.It will enable you to understand: how to develop quality management strategy for a project, monitor the quality of the project over its life cycle, estimate project cost maintaining a particular level of quality and managing quality levels for different projects. This Masterclass will help you explore different ways to implement quality practices and policies to ensure project success in all phases of project life cycle.
The GBNTC Program Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN PROJECTS ?
- This Masterclass is designed for project managers and directors who want to effectively implement innovative initiatives without compromising on standard project quality.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes