1 DAY MASTERCLASS ON RISK MANAGEMENT IN PROJECTS
RISK MANAGEMENT:Risk is associated with both opportunities and threats; good projects managers should know how to control for threats while maximizing the opportunities. This Masterclass will enable you to identify, assess and manage threats by taking advantage of the opportunities in overcoming them. It will equip you with tools and techniques to ensure that projects can succeed in the face of risk. This Masterclass will help you: identify and categorize project risks, make use of analytical tools for risk measurement and develop comprehensive plans to control risk ensuring project success.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON RISK MANAGEMENT IN PROJECTS?
- This Masterclass is designed for project managers responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously which are changing on a regular basis or projects that have greater risks involved in their execution and implementation.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes