2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON PROGRAM AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT:This Masterclass will allow you to understand how program and portfolio managers can contribute to organizational success by ensuring project values and benefits are delivered through effective management. You will learn latest concepts of program and portfolio management and it will develop your skills to choose the right project at the right time and in the right manner. It will help you gain financial and analytical skills that you need, in order to select the right portfolio that can maximize total organizational value.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON PROGRAM AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
- This Masterclass is designed for individuals, teams, companies and organizations wishing to improve their project management knowledge, skills and performance at work or organizational output.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes