2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON LEADING PROJECTS IN ORGANIZATIONS
LEADING PROJECTS IN ORGANIZATIONS:In order to achieve project and organizational success it is imperative to have highly valued project leadership. This Masterclass will train you on essential soft skills that are necessary for leading and achieving project excellence. It will develop your skills to resolve conflict through effective communication and people management. It will enable you to lead effective project teams, guide and motivate project team members, manage the human interaction involved in project management, communicate effectively across different stakeholders and select the right projects for your organizational success. Topics covered in this Masterclass include: team building and development, setting up a PMO and project management maturity models, communication and conflict resolution and project selection based on organizational strategy.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON LEADING PROJECTS IN ORGANIZATIONS?
- This Masterclass is designed for senior executives and project managers who are already leading complex and complicated projects in an organizational setting.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes