1 DAY MASTERCLASS ON MANAGING GEOGRAPHICALLY DISPERSED PROJECTS
GEOGRAPHICALLY DISPERSED PROJECTS:As boundaries are shrinking given the impact of globalization, businesses are becoming more geographically wide spread to enhance their reach to new markets. This has put mounting pressures on project managers making it more challenging for them to effectively manage the projects that have a global spread. This Masterclass will enable you to understand the fundamentals of globally wide spread projects, their planning, execution and control. You will learn how to manage projects in culturally diverse settings and supervise virtual project teams. It will cover relevant project risks and challenges of managing trans-national projects.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON MANAGING GEOGRAPHICALLY DISPERSED PROJECTS?
- This Masterclass is designed for project managers and directors responsible for managing geographically dispersed or cross border international projects.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes