2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROL
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROL:This Masterclass uncovers underlying reasons for successful implementation of projects, while highlighting common pitfalls because of which projects fail to make a mark. In doing so it answers the important question, why do some projects succeed while others fail? It introduces tools and techniques for monitoring and controlling project’s cost, quality and duration. It will enable you to conduct project trade-off analysis, delve in to aspects of project contract and crisis management and communicate project issues effectively.Topics covered in this Masterclass include: demand and capacity planning, contracts management, procurement, trade-off analysis, crisis management and project estimations.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROL?
- This Masterclass is designed for project managers and directors who want to effectively implement innovative initiatives and control loose ends in a given project.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes