2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON PROJECT MANAGEMENT SIMULATION
PROJECT MANAGEMENT:A skilled project management workforce provides a recognized advantage in an organization’s ability to deliver on its mission. Learning simulations provide the bridge between the learning of solid best-practices and application. Project management theory becomes real as participants are asked to synthesize the skills learned in individual classes into the big picture of a simulated project. This Masterclass will help individuals and organizations achieve project success by providing comprehensive training and certification in Microsoft Project and Primavera Software. These detailed Masterclass will help them understand the relationship between project scope, resources, and schedule and determine realistic project objectives in the face of uncertainty. Understand how team skill level, team morale, deadlines, and work quality are interrelated and affected and analyze the effect of poor-quality work on project outcomes.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON PROJECT MANAGEMENT SIMULATION ?
- This Masterclass is designed for individuals, teams, companies and organizations wishing to improve their project management knowledge, skills and performance at work or organizational output.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes