2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON SETTING-UP PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE:It is essential for the success of any project and also in order to meet stakeholder expectations that you complete the project on budget and in time-every time. This Masterclass will enable you to learn how this can be achieved by establishing Project Management Office(PMO) which can support project managers to achieve excellence. It will help you understand project prioritization, establishing guidelines and PMO communication strategies, developing policies for hiring and managing talent and forming measurable project metrics that can help you track your performance. This Masterclass will make use of industry case studies, hands on exercises and in class discussions in order to impart necessary understanding.
The GBNTC Project Management Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, knowledge sharing with industry peers and areal experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MASTERCLASS ON SETTING-UP PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE?
- This Masterclass is designed for senior managers with oversight responsibilities for multiple projects and who want to implement enterprise-wide transformational projects.
- Enhance your project, program and portfolio management skills
- Learn how to define project requirements and write a project charter
- Develop a structured process for managing project stake holder requirements
- Organize your projects, understand project work breakdown structure and network diagram
- Balance your project duration, cost, and scope strategically
- Develop a project resource plan and budget
- Monitor and control the progress of a project during execution
- Develop and implement a project risk management plan
- Gain hands on grip on different tools and project management software used in project planning
- Master the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes