PRINCIPLES OF STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT (2 DAYS)
PRINCIPLES OF STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT TRAININGThe master class will explore the subject of procurement and supply in the industrial and commercial context, explaining its role and purpose within the supply chain. Participants will learn how procurement has developed, the skills and information needed by procurement professionals, the academic theory and knowledge accumulated on the subject area and the use of specific tools and techniques employed in managing the procurement function. In addition we will explore and use some of the recently emerged technologies within e-procurement which are designed to improve both process and cost management. This masterclass will enable the participants to understand the purpose of the procurement function and its role in the organisation. The participants will be able to describe and analyse both strategic and tactical issues in the management of procurement and will be able to discuss the processes involved in procurement explaining the role and benefits of automated and web-based applications used in procurement and supply operations.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND PRINCIPLES OF STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT TRAINING?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes