ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES FOR SUPPLY CHAIN (2 DAYS)
Analytical Techniques For Supply Chain Certification Course : Managerial decisions in logistics and supply chain management are heavily based on quantitative analysis using models from the management science discipline. Data, models and available software have dramatically changed the operations in manufacturing, services and logistics sectors. This masterclass aims to provide participants with an introduction to the role and relevance of analytical techniques in logistics and supply chain management. From simple graphs to Acceptable and debatable optimisation models, it offers transferable skills to use associated techniques for the practice of these disciplines. Participants will develop the ability to model and solve realistic decision problems in the context of logistics and supply chain management. This process will be facilitated by spreadsheet-based software packages where the participants will have an opportunity to build their own spreadsheet models with emphasis on appropriate application of methods and interpretation of output
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES FOR SUPPLY CHAIN?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes