INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND E-BUSINESS (2 DAYS)
The masterclass highlights the value of information and the role of information systems (IS) for supply chain management. It will help expose the opportunities provided for the supply chain management operations of companies by applying the information systems, and also the challenges that they will have when implementing the information systems. The central theme under discussion would be role of information systems in e-business and the impacts of e-business on supply chain management of companies. It will enable the participants to understand the value of information for managing supply chains and the importance of managing information including information quality and data sharing. Recognise the appropriate information systems required for supporting different functions related to managing supply chains of companies. Identify the potential opportunities provided by implementing new information systems for supporting the internal and inter-organisational supply chain operations of companies and define an implementation plan for internal and inter-organisational information systems.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
PERSONAL IMPACT – INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND E-BUSINESS
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes