LOGISTICS OUTSOURCING (2 DAYS)
LOGISTICS OUTSOURCING COURSE : The outsourcing of logistics has developed rapidly over the last ten years. The 3PL (Third party Logistics) providers have become part of a very competitive and dynamic industry. The overall aim of this Masterclass is to take participants through the various aspects related to selecting (tendering) and working with a third party logistics contractor. Additional aspects, covering the development of new logistics outsourcing business models (Fourth Party Logistics- 4PL), will also be covered. This masterclass will enable the participants to describe the relative advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing logistics operations. Apply a tendering framework to a logistics outsourcing process and to construct a tender evaluation tool. Develop meaningful key performance indicators and describe their role in on-going contract management and apply the different contractual types with respect to 3PL outsourcing and the new emerging business models.
LOGISTICS OUTSOURCING TRAINING METHODOLOGY
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes