MASTER DATA AND DATA STANDARDS IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN (2 DAYS)
MASTER DATA AND DATA STANDARDS To make effective decisions requires accurate data. Errors with data can cost an organisation large amount of money, push away customers, and make implementing new strategies difficult or impossible. Indeed, the very existence of an organisation can be threatened by poor information quality. Master Data is of particular importance within the supply chain as it accurately describes each item that passes through the supply chain, including; dimensional data, weight, number of items per pack etc. Errors in this information can result in poor vehicle utilisation or costly work around. Standards within the supply chain are also of critical importance ensuring that all parties are “speaking the same language” thus enabling rapid and clear cut communication of information thus resulting in effective supply chain management.
The aim of this masterclass is to introduce participants to common supply chain standards and the methods of managing supply chain data. It also gives participants a sound understanding of the technologies and approaches used within the supply chain to enhance the effectiveness of data management
MASTER DATA AND DATA STANDARDS -TRAINING METHODOLOGY
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes