NEGOTIATION AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
NEGOTIATION AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT The aim of this Masterclass is double , firstly it aims to help participants develop their knowledge, skills and confidence in managing negotiations. This involves understanding the principles of negotiation, getting an opportunity to practice them and obtaining feedback on their performance. Secondly, the Masterclass aims to provide participants with an understanding how to manage contractual relationships throughout their lifecycle, from negotiation through to contract termination. It will help the participants identify and evaluate the process and approaches to negotiation. Effectively prepare them to take part in a negotiation and enable them to demonstrate an understanding of how to manage contracts.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND NEGOTIATION AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes