PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT (2 DAYS)
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT : Performance measurement and management (PMM) has been on the agenda of both academics and practitioners in both private and public sectors for several decades. However, despite the substantial resources invested in PMM by organizations, research shows that PMM-related initiatives, such as the implementation of scorecards or the adoption of PM procedures, can often fail to bring the intended benefits. Moreover, sometimes they turn out to be negative to the performance of the organization!
If organizations are to realise value and become more sustainable in the longer term, it is crucial to understand how exactly performance measurement and management practices deliver improved performance. Even more, when several interconnected organizations form a part of a supply network, the measurement task is particularly complicated. Does performance measurement in supply networks deserve special treatment? Do the general principles of organizational performance management still apply? These are some of the questions this Masterclass will address.
This master class will focus on the types and structures of performance measurement systems such as the Balanced Scorecard and the Performance Prism and on the design of appropriate strategy and success maps, performance targets, and indicators.
TRAINING METHODOLOGY – PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes