RETAIL LOGISTICS (2 DAYS)
RETAIL LOGISTICS Over the past decades, retailers have increased their power in the supply chain becoming key chain members and dominating a range of logistics activities. A detailed analysis of the retailers’ logistics activities will expose and analyse these issues. Thus, the aim of this Masterclass is double, firstly it aims to provide an overview of the breadth of Retail Logistics operations in modern retail organisations. This involves raising awareness and understanding of the key strategic issues involved in the way retail organisations manage their logistics activities and facilities within and beyond the firm boundaries. Secondly, the masterclass aims to provide participants with an understanding and appreciation of the key contemporary trends in retail logistics. It will help the participants reflect and evaluate the activities, functions and processes associated with managing the Retail Logistics operations. Assess critically the significance and application of Retail Logistics theories, concepts and frameworks in the broader context of the retail organisation in its competitive and changing environment. Discuss and explain the strategic role of logistics operations for retail firms and demonstrate an understanding of the key trends that have an influence and impact on modern Retail Logistics operations.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND RETAIL LOGISTICS COURSE ?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes