SALES AND OPERATIONS PLANNING (S&OP) IN SUPPLY CHAIN (2 DAYS)
SALES AND OPERATIONS PLANNING (S&OP) IN SUPPLY CHAIN S&OP is seen by many large organisations as being a critical cross functional process where senior supply chain managers and directors are expected to show leadership. This masterclass examines how a typical Sales and Operations Planning process works in a large multi-site commercial organisation. It then explores the challenges in implementing the process and the insight that can be delivered to prevent avoidable strategic planning errors. The Masterclass gives a thorough foundation in the methodologies that highlight an effective S&OP process so that it can be adapted to fit the different configurations of organizations in which participants will find themselves employed. This Masterclasswill extend participants with supply chain management skills involved in managing difficult interactions. It will enable them to manage the interfaces between supply and demand led organisations driven by conflicting objectives. Resolve the tensions and behaviours driven by the unpredictability of demand and constraints in supply. Critically assess weaknesses and strengths of a S&OP process and create a plan to implement or improve the process. Finally, the module will help formulate appropriate performance metrics to enable effective and balanced decision making.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
PERSONAL IMPACT OF SALES AND OPERATIONS PLANNING (S&OP) IN SUPPLY CHAIN
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes