SIX SIGMA IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN (2 DAYS)
SIX SIGMA IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN The Six Sigma masterclass will build on and develop some of the analytical skills introduced earlier in the program. It will be situated in the context of Quality methods and Total Quality Management (TQM) describing their development from Deeming to the present day. The masterclass will provide an understanding and practical utilisation of the Six Sigma methodology following the Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control (DMAIC) approach. Participants will be able to combine theory with practical case work which will experiment with quantitative and qualitative techniques employed in the solving of typical supply chain problems. This masterclass is designed to bring participants to the equivalent level of a 6 Sigma ‘Green Belt’, enabling them to design solutions to organisational issues. It will enable them develop a thorough knowledge of the history and purpose of the 6 Sigma philosophy and methods, enhancing the ability to appraise a variety of quantitative and qualitative techniques and evaluate their use in solving logistics problems. It will help the participants to formulate the use of appropriate analytical tools to analyse and solve problems in the supply chain design and supply chain improvement strategy using 6 sigma techniques.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
PERSONAL IMPACT – SIX SIGMA IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes