ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENTThe aim of the Accounting and Finance for Supply Chain Management (ACF) masterclass, is to introduce a number of traditional and contemporary accounting approaches that will increase the visibility of financial information, enabling supply chain managers to make informed decisions, which enhance the value for their organisations. The masterclass will enable the participants identify the key concepts that support accounting calculations; distinguish between five different types of accounts: revenue, expenditure, assets, capital and liabilities; explain the role of depreciation and its impact on the business; construct and then deconstruct the Accounting Equation; prepare a profit and loss account; construct a balance sheet; prepare a cash flow forecast; identify the links between the key financial statements; identify the key financial ratios used in business; apply financial ratios to evaluate financial performance; identify the strengths and weaknesses of using financial ratios; identify the variables that impact the ROCE calculation; calculate the cash to cash cycle; identify the drivers of shareholder value; describe how EVA calculation is derived; identify the impact of SCM decisions on the organisation’s financial statements; describe the difference between fixed and variable costs; apply marginal costing techniques to solve a variety of business problems; identify the strengths and weaknesses of using marginal costing; identify the strengths and weaknesses of using activity based costing to manage supply chain activities; calculate labour and material variances; identify the reasons for cost variances; describe how to measure customer profitability; align departmental strategies that will improve customer profitability; identify the relationship between customer profitability and product profitability and describe how organisations can manage customer profitability over time.
GBNTC offers a series of Masterclasses that together complete a program. Each Masterclass consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, networking with industry peers and an experience beyond comprehension. The Instructional tools utilized in developing these sessions are latest industry best practices, CEO voice surveys, industry impact analysis and market observations. The sessions are challenging and practical, they offer knowledge integrated with latest technology wherever applicable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Top executive management (private and public sectors) including:
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- Heads of the departments ( Procurement, supply chain and logistics )
- Supply Chain Professionals and Managers
- Project managers
- Contract specialists and managers
- Operations and Procurement Managers
- Retailers and Logistic Experts
- Freight and Cargo Dealers
- The participants will be able to explore purchasing, production and distribution strategies for a global environment
- Distinguish evolving supply relationships from arm’s length to Joint Ventures and explain the potential roles of co-ordination and collaboration
- Conceptual understanding and critical awareness of emerging supply chain sustainability models on reverse logistics;
- Distinguish the different characteristics of agile supply chains, identify pre-conditions to agility and propose capabilities and practices to improve supply chain agility.
- Discover tools to adjust core procedures bringing about the accomplishment of operational brilliance
- Evaluate alternatives for automation of the procurement process through available technologies.
- Adopt value as a guiding principle to deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Comprehend structures to oversee dangers and open doors for feasible production network administration on a worldwide scale.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes