SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT
SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT : Lean Six Sigma is a quality management methodology that promotes improved effectiveness and efficiency in an organization through process improvement. It is a structured, step by step method to uncover root cause of unnecessary product or service failure and measurably improve process output. The result is a leaner organization with reduced waste and measurable cost savings. The AMU Yellow Belt Certificate is a one day, one course, project-centered, one AMU-credit Program which covers the leading elements of the yellow belt body of knowledge. This program provides participants with an overview of the principles and best practices of lean six-sigma and the projects which may be chosen for maximum impact. Students are given the tools to identify improvement projects, and select key performance metrics. The Program culminates in the selection of a team project which demonstrates practical application of yellow belt knowledge and competencies. The Program is designed for adults or teams from diverse backgrounds and countries who share a common interest in practical, applied, handson learning. Discussion is practical and includes student contributions to an AMU Community of Practice web page. Topics include introduction to vocabulary and key concepts of lean thinking and six-sigma. Experienced, practitioner back belt faculty cover AMU-original PowerPoints and are available by cell phone, email and text.
The GBNTC Six Sigma Yellow Belt Masterclass series offers the participant a ladder, climbing which increases one’s knowledge from one course to the next. Each master class consists of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions,knowledge sharing with industry peers and a real experience that is directly attached to the role and function the participant will serve in their respective organization. The educational tools utilized in developing these sessions are rooted in best practices; GBNTC will utilize actual CEO voice surveys, industry impact analyses and market observations. These sessions will challenge the participant, are practical and easy to understand and can be delivered in Arabic and English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Mid to upper-level managers responsible for envisioning growth
- Project Managers using DMAIC and DMADV
- Department directors and managers
- Operations supervisors, and leads who may select process improvements
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Quality administrators
- Consultants considering lean/six-sigma in their service offerings
- Individuals seeking practical understanding of lean/ six-sigma management
- Anyone who needs an initial introduction to Lean Six Sigma thinking and techniques
- Anyone considering Black Belt and Master Black Belt Certificates
PERSONAL IMPACT OF SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT
- Detailed understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Get an insight into the practical skills needed to actively apply them in a working environment.
- Apply Six Sigma principles and techniques to reduce process variation and improve quality and consistency.
- Contribute to your continuing professional development.
Certification Courses offered by GBNTC in Khobar, Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes