- General RequirementsCourse participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Terms of Payment
- The course fee must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Registration is on a first-paid, first-served basis.
- Payment is due 5 working days before course commencement. Course fee is subject to all applicable local government taxes such as GST/ VAT.
- Seats are deemed confirmed once full payment is received.
- GBNTC reserves the right to refuse attendance for unpaid courses until receipt of full payment.
- A receipt for the payment will be provided to participants. Only digital versions of invoices will be sent to participants upon completion of the online registration.
- Mode of payment can be by cheque, credit card, or Bank transfer. GBNTC administrator will contact you to confirm your preferred mode of payment.
- All registration costs referred to are in USD ($) and registration payments must be made in USD ($) and/or SAR; no other currency will be accepted.
- The invoice will be issued using the contact details provided on the registration form so please make sure you have provided us with the correct information.
- Course fees
- The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list current at the time of registration.
- Should a participant wish to change his or her booking, then each booking change is subject to a fee equal to 10% of the course fee.
- Booking changes are only allowed up to 1 week before the start of the course.
- Cancellation and refundsThe following conditions apply if the course participant is unable to take part in the course:
- In case of cancellations up to 1 week before the start of the course, participants are entitled to 100% fees refund.
- In case of late cancellation, non-appearance or leaving the course once it is underway, participants are not entitled to a refund.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing/via email and must be accompanied by the copy of original receipt. The date of cancellation shall be the date of receipt at the GBNTC office.
- Course level assignment / class size
- Placement in course levels is based on the number of seats available.
- To avoid cancellations of courses that would have taken place if participants had enrolled in time, we advise participants in their own interest to register in advance.
- Responsibilities of participantsParticipants are obliged to comply with the course rules and house rules applicable to the Gulf Business Network Training Centre (GBNTC).
- Liability of the GBNTCThe liability of GBNTC and its staff is limited to intent and gross negligence. When GBNTC deems it necessary, we reserve the right to change service details (e.g. prices, schedules, classroom materials, room assignments, and instructors) without prior notice. GBNTC will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of any of its Courses.
- Intellectual Property RightsAll intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, design rights relating to the course or course materials that are provided, or made available during the course, remain the sole property of GBNTC and/or the instructor. No copies of course materials may be made either whole or in part unless expressly agreed in advance in writing by GBNTC and Instructor.
- EligibilityIt is the responsibility of the company and/ or participant(s) to ensure that they meet the preliminary requirements of the course(s) they are registering. GBNTC will not be held responsible for any participant(s) who faces difficulties during course(s) who do not meet the preliminary requirement. GBNTC reserves the right to charge full payment for courses that has commenced and client request to change course due to not meeting course pre-requisites.
- Course ConfirmationCourse schedule is considered tentative until course confirmation is sent to participants in writing.
- Course CancellationGBNTC also accepts no liability for the cancellation of its services due to force majeur (e.g. natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contractual parties). GBNTC reserves the right to cancel a course without liability if it is not able to meet the minimum class size or for any unforeseen circumstances. Participants will be given written notice of cancellation at least 3 working days before course commencement.
- Photographs and videosGBNTC reserves the right to photograph and videotape the Course and participants and to use such photographs and videos in any internal and external communication referring to the Course or GBNTC, such as on its websites and intranet, or other publications by registering your consent to such uses.
- Invitation letter for visa applicationAny participant requiring a letter of invitation for visa application purposes may request this letter during the online registration. We will not be able to issue any letter of invitation without receiving the registration and the payment of the required registration fees. Please note that the organizers will not be able to contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office on behalf of a participant. The GBNTC cannot be held responsible if your Visa is not approved and registration fees cannot be remitted.
- Travel & HotelAttendees are responsible for securing their own travel and accommodation and making payment for such. Cancellation of hotel reservations and/or any travel expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of each individual. GBNTC does not make any guarantees or in any way warrant the conference hotel, other conference venues, or any form of transportation.
- Substitutions, Transfers & AdditionsYou may transfer your registration to another eligible party if you are unable to attend the course. Attendees transferring registrations to another party are responsible for any and all financial arrangements between transferring and receiving parties. Registration transfers may be made by email until 1 week prior to the course starting. After this date, all changes must be made on-site during the course. There will be a $25 processing fee charged per registration transfer.
- DisclaimerGBNTC is not responsible for errors or omissions. Schedules, speakers, and program content are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please contact us at :-
P.O. Box 32230, Al-Khobar 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Alfannar building #7, Qurtaba neighborhood on King Fahd Rd
(Khobar Dammam Highway – Between Saeed Business Towers & Saudia Airlines building )
Toll Free: (+966) 9200 17217