Human Resource certification can definitely enhance your career in the current Job location and competitive job market. Given Below are few ways by which you would be benefited from getting certified in the field of Human Resources Professional.
Increased job prospects:
Careers in human resources are increasing currently as numerous companies recovering from the economic recession of the recent past are filling up their vacancies. Today there is higher demand for skilled human resources assistants, generalists, and managers than it was ever before as companies believe that human resource professionals will add value to their organizations. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has predicted that the demand for these professionals will increase by 9% by 2024.
The HR Certification Institute’s 2008 Value of Certification Survey says that one out of every two hiring managers preferred certified candidates. This is because they believe that certified HR professionals are competent and have the necessary skills.
Better salaries for HR’S:
The HR certification also boosts one’s earning potential. Payscale’s survey says that the average pay of certified HR candidates was $63,900 while that of their un-certified counterparts was some $45,300—an enormous difference of some $20,000! Although the exact salary differs across different industries and locations, certification definitely pays off!
The HR certifications enable professionals to efficiently carry-out their roles of interviewing, hiring and retaining candidates. These HR certification programs in equip candidates with invaluable knowledge and skills in hiring, talent management, benefits management, resource planning, payroll, organizational culture, union management, time management, strategic alliances, project planning, and conflict resolution. As these programs are offered by experts in the field, candidates gain an edge.
Earlier, HR roles were restrained to admin responsibilities alone. But today, HRs are also assigned with other significant tasks like shaping key policies, maintaining policies, consulting with executives to trace strategic direction, handling employee concerns, high-level planning, administering company programs and compensation, etc. The HR certification equips candidates to effectively handle these tasks.
A HR credential sets you apart from your un-certified colleagues, demonstrates your career-long commitment, strengthens your resume, helps prove your worth to your employer, enhances your career advancement opportunities within your company, and earns you greater respect in your organization.
If you would like to get human resource certified, please have a look at the HR programs offered by the GBNTC before opting for any of those. We are sure you would have a successful career through our program.
View all courses http://www.gbntc.sa/courses/introduction-to-hr/
HR Courses offered By GBNTC in Saudi Arabia
- MEDIATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION (2 DAYS)
- GETTING RESULTS THROUGH TALENT MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
- HR EMPLOYEE RETENTION (2 DAYS)
- SELECTION PRINCIPLES AND BEST PRACTICES (2 DAYS)
- HR STRATEGY IN TRANSFORMING ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
- MANAGING CULTURE ACROSS GLOBAL ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
- BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR HR LEADERS (2 DAYS)
- STRATEGIC HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN PRACTICE (2 DAYS)
- CREATING AND SUSTAINING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS (2 DAYS)
- DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING IN HR: ANALYTICS, METRICS AND SCORECARDS (2 DAYS)
- HR & VALUE CREATION: DRIVING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE (2 DAYS)
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON WORKPLACE SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON TALENT MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTER CLASS ON PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON NEGOTIATION, MEDIATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON EMPLOYEE RIGHTS AND LABOR RELATIONS
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON CREATING AND MAINTAINING A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON HUMAN RESOURCES AS A STRATEGIC PARTNER