1. General Requirements Course participants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Terms of Payment The course fee must be paid in full at the time of registration.
o Registration is on a first-paid, first-served basis.
o Payment is due 5 working days before course commencement. Course fee is subject to all applicable local government taxes such as GST/ VAT.
o Seats are deemed confirmed once full payment is received.
o GBNTC reserves the right to refuse attendance for unpaid courses until receipt of full payment.
o A receipt for the payment will be provided to participants. Only digital versions of invoices will be sent to participants upon completion of the online registration.
o Mode of payment can be by cheque, credit card, or Bank transfer. GBNTC administrator will contact you to confirm your preferred mode of payment.
o All registration costs referred to are in USD ($) and registration payments must be made in USD ($) and/or SAR; no other currency will be accepted.
o The invoice will be issued using the contact details provided on the registration form so please make sure you have provided us with the correct information.
3. Course fees
o The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list current at the time of registration.
o Should a participant wish to change his or her booking, then each booking change is subject to a fee equal to 10% of the course fee.
o Booking changes are only allowed up to 1 week before the start of the course.
4. Cancellation and refunds The following conditions apply if the course participant is unable to take part in the course:
o In case of cancellations up to 1 week before the start of the course, participants are entitled to 100% fees refund.
o In case of late cancellation, non-appearance or leaving the course once it is underway, participants are not entitled to a refund.
o Cancellations must be submitted in writing/via email and must be accompanied by the copy of original receipt. The date of cancellation shall be the date of receipt at the GBNTC office.
5. Course level assignment / class size
o Placement in course levels is based on the number of seats available.
o To avoid cancellations of courses that would have taken place if participants had enrolled in time, we advise participants in their own interest to register in advance.
6. Responsibilities of participants Participants are obliged to comply with the course rules and house rules applicable to the Gulf Business Network Training Centre (GBNTC).
7. Liability of the GBNTC The liability of GBNTC and its staff is limited to intent and gross negligence. When GBNTC deems it necessary, we reserve the right to change service details (e.g. prices, schedules, classroom materials, room assignments, and instructors) without prior notice. GBNTC will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of any of its Courses.
8. Eligibility It is the responsibility of the company and/ or participant(s) to ensure that they meet the preliminary requirements of the course(s) they are registering. GBNTC will not be held responsible for any participant(s) who faces difficulties during course(s) who do not meet the preliminary requirement. GBNTC reserves the right to charge full payment for courses that has commenced and client request to change course due to not meeting course pre-requisites.
9. Course Confirmation Course schedule is considered tentative until course confirmation is sent to participants in writing.
10. Course Cancellation GBNTC also accepts no liability for the cancellation of its services due to force majeur (e.g. natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contractual parties). GBNTC reserves the right to cancel a course without liability if it is not able to meet the minimum class size or for any unforeseen circumstances. Participants will be given written notice of cancellation at least 3 working days before course commencement.
11. Photographs and videos GBNTC reserves the right to photograph and videotape the Course and participants and to use such photographs and videos in any internal and external communication referring to the Course or GBNTC, such as on its websites and intranet, or other publications by registering your consent to such uses.
12. Invitation letter for visa application Any participant requiring a letter of invitation for visa application purposes may request this letter during the online registration. We will not be able to issue any letter of invitation without receiving the registration and the payment of the required registration fees. Please note that the organizers will not be able to contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office on behalf of a participant. The GBNTC cannot be held responsible if your Visa is not approved and registration fees cannot be remitted.
13. Travel & Hotel Attendees are responsible for securing their own travel and accommodation and making payment for such. Cancellation of hotel reservations and/or any travel expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of each individual. GBNTC does not make any guarantees or in any way warrant the conference hotel, other conference venues, or any form of transportation.
14. Substitutions, Transfers & Additions You may transfer your registration to another eligible party if you are unable to attend the course. Attendees transferring registrations to another party are responsible for any and all financial arrangements between transferring and receiving parties. Registration transfers may be made by email until 1 week prior to the course starting. After this date, all changes must be made on-site during the course. There will be a $25 processing fee charged per registration transfer.
15. Disclaimer GBNTC is not responsible for errors or omissions. Schedules, speakers, and program content are subject to change.
Gulf Business Network Training Center pledges to ensure the privacy of our beneficiaries with our clear policies and privacy procedures.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms cookies
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with?
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The program requires individuals who are able to demonstrate commitment and dedication by attending each learning session and on time:
– Training attendance by default is equivalent to regular attendance
– Minimum attendance hours must accumulate to at least 25%
– Direct coaching sessions led by a coach
– Training sessions from the first to the fourth are of two days each day
(4 hours) The fifth and last training session is for three days every day (4 hours).
– 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
(10:15 am – 10:30 am – break)
– Attendance is 15 minutes before the session
– Check attendance at the beginning of each training module and after the break
– 5-minute grace period (8:30 a.m. – 8:35 a.m.)
– After the grace period of 5 minutes = late/late tick
– No-show after the break (10:30 AM) = marked absent / no-show
– One unit missing = No certificate
– Camera is on
– 5/5 training modules (100% attendance)
– Delays must not exceed a cumulative total of 30 minutes in all training modules
Intellectual Property Rights All intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, design rights relating to the course or course materials that are provided, or made available during the course, remain the sole property of GBNTC and/or the instructor. No copies of course materials may be made either whole or in part unless expressly agreed in advance in writing by GBNTC and Instructor.
(We use Zoom, Teams and other such applications and portals for online training)
GBNTC pledges to provide technical and educational support to our trainers and trainees throughout the duration of the training implementation.
– Trainees will be guided by expert GBNTC employees through an issue they may face in regard to training content and implementation of it.
– Logistics for both the trainees and the trainers will be taken care of by the GBNTC team.
– An expert from GBNTC will help the trainer in the development of training content ad the facilitation the training session.
– We provide continuous technical support throughout a training session to both the trainees and trainers.
– To obtain technical help for the courses, kindly contact us on (+966) 9200 17217 or send us an email on email@example.com
– For any other inquiry related to training courses contact us on (+966) 9200 17217 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org