Gone are the days when human resource management was all about payroll and recruitment. It has now emerged out as an independent discipline which incorporates organizational behavior, employment law, performance management, and several other specializations. This article gives you more reasons why those in the human resource field should take up this course.
Knowledge, skills and qualities
The Human Resource program from the GBANTC offers consistently updated high-quality core curriculum which ensures that you perform excellently in the global market. It equips you with cutting-edge knowledge, skills and qualities needed to get ahead in the world of business administration and management. It helps you develop professional shrewdness and understanding to aptly handle HR issues.
The GBANTC is one of the best known HR training center In Saudi Arabia. Human resource professionals at the entry level can work in administrative roles. Their nature of work involves executing responsibilities like executing tasks given by management, supporting HR initiatives, and working at the transitional levels. Their job titles include human resource coordinator, human resources clerk, staffing coordinator, and human resources assistant.
Earning a Human Resource certification from GBNTC validates your knowledge of HR, your dedication to your career improvement, and workplace readiness. Thus, you demonstrate your commitment to your career and your organization’s improvement. You also get to display your acquired knowledge, skills and training to your current and future employees.
The GBNTC HR certification earns you an edge in the human resource field. Your better job title entitles you to earn better pays. Studies have revealed that certified professionals in any field earn forty eight percent higher pays than their non-certified colleagues. A specific report by the Human Resources Professional Association and PayScale, Inc. says that HR professionals earn 13% higher salaries than their counterparts without certification.
Upon the successful completion of the HR training, you are conferred with the right to use the initials or the complete title Certified Human Resources Professional after your name. This is prohibited only in Ontario where the initials can cause confusions. You can use this designation in your stationery, letterheads, business cards, etc.
With such great advantages offered by the GBNTC , you should definitely opt for taking up this course.
HR Courses offered By GBNTC in Saudi Arabia
- MEDIATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION (2 DAYS)
- GETTING RESULTS THROUGH TALENT MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
- HR EMPLOYEE RETENTION (2 DAYS)
- SELECTION PRINCIPLES AND BEST PRACTICES (2 DAYS)
- HR STRATEGY IN TRANSFORMING ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
- MANAGING CULTURE ACROSS GLOBAL ORGANIZATION (2 DAYS)
- BUSINESS STRATEGY FOR HR LEADERS (2 DAYS)
- STRATEGIC HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT (2 DAYS)
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN PRACTICE (2 DAYS)
- CREATING AND SUSTAINING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS (2 DAYS)
- DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING IN HR: ANALYTICS, METRICS AND SCORECARDS (2 DAYS)
- HR & VALUE CREATION: DRIVING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE (2 DAYS)
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON WORKPLACE SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON TALENT MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTER CLASS ON PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON NEGOTIATION, MEDIATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON EMPLOYEE RIGHTS AND LABOR RELATIONS
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON CREATING AND MAINTAINING A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- 2 DAYS MASTERCLASS ON HUMAN RESOURCES AS A STRATEGIC PARTNER